2018 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Installation Instructions
1. Remove passenger seat exposing two knurled nuts
2. Remove nuts and place supplied bracket over existing studs
3. Reinstall nuts (you may have to pull up on studs if they slip down)
4. Put passenger seat back on.
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
39 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic product and took about 5 min to install. Wife loves it
I haven't put it on my 2020FLHCS 114 yet but I'm sure it will help me. I need a back rest to help me set up right or I find myself slouching. Then my lower back hurts, plus I've had lower back surgery. But I'm not ready to quit riding yet! It does look to be a good product from what I've read.
Great product! Very good communication and customer service!