07-UP Harley Davidson Heritage Softail or Fatboy Installation Instructions
1. Remove passenger seat exposing two knurled nuts
2. Remove nuts and place supplied bracket over existing studs
3. Reinstall nuts (you may have to pull up on studs if they slip down)
4. Put passenger seat back on.
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Ordered this for my 2010 CVO Convertible and it fit perfectly . No drilling bending removed two thumb screws no modifications required. The material matched existing leather. Rode a 100 miles don’t know how I rode without it . A lot better option to purchasing a new seat and back rest for $650 to $800.
Quality is very nice and it feels great on the lower back. However, the angle that the two pieces go together prevents the cushion arm from being fully seated
This backrest is very comfortable, so easy to install and looks great on my '17 Heritage. The only complaint I have is that it does not come forward enough for me to enjoy all the time. The only time I am able to rest back is cruising on the highway. Because we do very little highway miles, it's a bit of a bummer.