07-UP Harley Davidson Heritage Softail or Fatboy Installation Instructions
1. Remove passenger seat exposing two knurled nuts
2. Remove nuts and place supplied bracket over existing studs
3. Reinstall nuts (you may have to pull up on studs if they slip down)
4. Put passenger seat back on.
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
This backrest is very comfortable, so easy to install and looks great on my '17 Heritage. The only complaint I have is that it does not come forward enough for me to enjoy all the time. The only time I am able to rest back is cruising on the highway. Because we do very little highway miles, it's a bit of a bummer.
The quality was excellent, very easy for me to install and arrived in a few days after ordering. I just love it !!!!
Wish I bought this 4 years ago.