07-UP Harley Davidson Heritage Softail or Fatboy Installation Instructions
1. Remove passenger seat exposing two knurled nuts
2. Remove nuts and place supplied bracket over existing studs
3. Reinstall nuts (you may have to pull up on studs if they slip down)
4. Put passenger seat back on.
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
116 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The backrest came sooner than I had expected and was exactly what I wanted. Easy to install and comfortable to use. Looks realgood on my bike. Would definitely recommend.
Awesome....easy installation....highly recommended...
Just bought the Softail driver seatback and won't be able to use it until I pick my bike up from winter storage. It is well built and will be very easy to install without any tools. It is the only driver seatback I have found that you can remove easily - it slips into a bracket bolted between the driver and passenger seats. It looks like an original H-D part for the seats. Excellent price and I am very pleased with it.