Honda 750 ACE Instructions
1. Remove Passenger seat
2. Remove Drivers seat and turn over
3. Remove two phillips screw holding little cover(will not use)
4. Remove two nuts holding bracket on and place supplied bracket
down then reinstall original bracket using the washer included
on the big bolt at the rear of the drivers seat!
5. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
6. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
Great product,works well,back rest needs to be adjustable up an down.
I just got this for my ACE and I am so thrilled. It is comfortable and high quality.I can't wait for some of my upcoming cruises with actual back support. It is a bit of an understatement to say the back seat will be a snug fir after putting this on. However it is well worth the struggle. Other wise installation was easy. Thanks!!
Installation was easy. Instructions were decent. After 150 mile ride, found that the pad is to high for me, and I have to lean back too far to ride comfortably. Needs adjustable positioning for custom fit. A simple set screw or slot with thumb screw would be usefull.