Honda 750 ACE Instructions
1. Remove Passenger seat
2. Remove Drivers seat and turn over
3. Remove two phillips screw holding little cover(will not use)
4. Remove two nuts holding bracket on and place supplied bracket
down then reinstall original bracket using the washer included
on the big bolt at the rear of the drivers seat!
5. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
6. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
Posted by Arch Malone on 22nd Jun 2012
One of the things I like about this backrest is that it attaches to the stock driver seat. (I ride solo most of the time and use a studded bib to cover the rear fender) All the other backrests out there mount to the passenger seat, which doesn't allow me that option. The backrest is made from very high quality parts and it fits like a glove. It's also extremely comfortable!
Because I have a bad back, it makes it very difficult for me to go on long rides,.....but after installing this one on my bike, I've been able to go on 3 "all day" rides without any pain. This is by far the best purchase I've made since buying my bike. Thanks Grasshopper Limited, I'm now able to really enjoy the freedom I find out on the road!!!