C109 Installation Instructions
1. Remove the single screw behind the passenger seat and pull backwards on the seat until it comes off.
2. Remove the 2 screws holding the driver seat on, do not remove the driver seat.
3. Remove the bracket that has the strap that goes over the passenger seat.
4. Place bracket over with holes lining up with the holes for the driver seat support as shown in below.
5. Replace rear seat bracket and screws. This will require you to press down on bracket to start the screws as there is more thickness for them to go through but as there are rubber grommets, there will be plenty of thread holding bracket.￼
6. Replace passenger seat by making sure that the nipples under seat fit into the 2 loops on bracket and push forward. Lining up the hole with the hole in fender and replace screw.
7. insert seat back in bracket and you are done.