C50/VL800 Volusia or Boulevard Installation
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Posted by Scott Henderson on 20th Jan 2013
I ordered mine and in 3 days it was here, took about 10 minutes to put on, and I can't say how much better it feels on my back. Thanks for a great product for a great price.
Posted by XLER8 on 13th May 2012
Love the backrest and ease of installing and removing. Great quality. Very happy with it.