C50/VL800 Volusia or Boulevard Installation
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Posted by Gary Nicely on 31st Jul 2012
I had been searching for a backrest for my Suzuki Boulevard..another rider had the same bike and showed me his backrest and told me where he purchased it. I immediately went online and found the backrest for my bike and ordered..received in 5 days..looking forward to taking a long trip and see how well it works..
Posted by Junior-Tennessee on 19th Jul 2012
I purchesed this backrest for my C50T Boulevard.I had been wanting one and found the Grasshopper website.I think this is probably the "BEST" item I have ever bought for my bike.It installed very easy.The ride since putting it on my bike is incredible.It changed the whole feel of the ride to the better.I have recommended it to a friend of mine and would recommend it to anyone.I promise,you won't be disappointed!!
Posted by Diane on 23rd Mar 2012
I got my backrest for a Christmas present and I really like it! I have rode about 300 miles since the weather broke and I am sold! It adds the right support to my back and I am not as tired after riding a few hours.
Thanks for a great product!