C50/VL800 Volusia or Boulevard Installation
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great backrest,easy to install and well worth the money.
Product came as presented online. Easy installation and looks great. Wish I had bought it years ago.
I was surprised how quickly I received the Suzuki Boulevard C50T driver seat backrest for my 2011 bike (several days prior to date promised). I thought it looked really cool in the pictures, but it was every bit as nice when I got it. It was extremely easy to install and I had it on within five minutes. I didn’t anticipate how much I would enjoy having that extra support......Even on short trips. I love it. I also didn’t know that it was going to be so easy to slide out and to reinstall for when I need to move it out of the way. Great purchase and you can’t beat the price. Looks and performs like an Original Equipment from the manufacturer Part!!