C50/VL800 Volusia or Boulevard Installation
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Found made a a huge difference in back support. My only complaint is that it pushes you a little further ahead than I would have liked. Takes a little leg room away. But I'm a short rider, so not much of a difference. Lol
Delivered a couple days ahead of projected date. Well made, easy install. Did a 380 mile day trip a couple days ago makes all the difference in the world in comfort riding for this old man. Looking forward to longer rides.
The back rest for my Suzuki C50T is a high quality product at a reasonable price. It's great support for my lower back when riding.