Will only work with stock seat not the gel!
C90 Boulevard Installation
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Posted by Danny Vandergriff on 29th Aug 2016
Great product at a great price.
Posted by Sean on 17th Jan 2015
No issues with ordering or delivery. Clear instructions and easy installation. Comfortable riding position. Have only owned it a few days and only two of those have been good riding days but already feel a difference after a couple hundred miles. I would recommend this product. Note: Installed on a 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. with stock rider and pillion seats.
Posted by Unknown on 13th Jan 2014
I should have bought this a long time ago. It fits my 2013 C90T BOSS and I love the comfort.
The customer support was fantastic, answering e-mails and texts on the weekend!
Posted by Frank Pagano on 20th Apr 2013
I was getting ready to sell my C90...actually listed it online because my lower back was giving me problems riding. I found this online and really didnt have much faith. This backrest work PERFECTLY!! I'm keeping the bike! THANK YOU Grasshopper LTD!!!
Posted by Unknown on 29th Apr 2012
Purchased the solo style and regular and I love it.