Will only work with stock seat not the gel!
C90 Boulevard Installation
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
The staff has gone above and beyond, their service is top notch. A pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend grasshopper especially when it comes to motorcycle products.
Bought for my 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. after a very swift reaction from Grasshopper Ltd to my question if it would suit this specific years model. Much appreciated! Installed with ease. My only note after a testride would be that it's just a bit too far back for me to rest my back comfortable without loosing proper grip on the handlebar. Something that I can probably solve by tying a pillow of sorts to the backrest. Otherwise great product and I'm just happy I finally found a backrest that works on my bike, let alone with low cost and minimal effort. Thanks!
Third bike and this is my third backrest from Grasshopper. Wouldn't ride without it.