M109 Installation Instructions
1. Remove driver seat exposing release mechanism.
2. Remove two screws holding release mechanism
3. Separate bracket and upright by loosening set screw
4. Place supplied bracket over release mechanism and install using supplied screws.
5. Remove rubber washers from the bottom of drivers seat and reinstall seat.
6. Slide backrest into sleeve tighten supplied set screw and ride safe!
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First of all, customer service is phenomenal. They had somebody come in on a Saturday to ship my order just so it would make it to me in time for a ride that I had scheduled. I was blown over by their customer service. Once I got it it took me no more than 10 minutes to install, it came with everything I needed. I'm writing this review about 1 hour after returning from an 11 hour trip and I have to say it was worth every penny. I cannot praise this back rest enough.
Worth the purchase, able to relax on long rides.