M109 Installation Instructions
1. Remove driver seat exposing release mechanism.
2. Remove two screws holding release mechanism
3. Separate bracket and upright by loosening set screw
4. Place supplied bracket over release mechanism and install using supplied screws.
5. Remove rubber washers from the bottom of drivers seat and reinstall seat.
6. Slide backrest into sleeve tighten supplied set screw and ride safe!
Posted by MIKE B on 4th Apr 2013
Easy installation. Great product and price. Would highly reccomend. Can not be beat.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2012
Posted by Phil on 16th Mar 2012
I've had this for over a year and it works great. Used it on a long ride from Atlanta to Miami and would have been unpleasant without it. The only thing I wish it could to is adjust but I don't think the corbins even do that.