M109 Installation Instructions
1. Remove driver seat exposing release mechanism.
2. Remove two screws holding release mechanism
3. Separate bracket and upright by loosening set screw
4. Place supplied bracket over release mechanism and install using supplied screws.
5. Remove rubber washers from the bottom of drivers seat and reinstall seat.
6. Slide backrest into sleeve tighten supplied set screw and ride safe!
literally installed it in 5 minutes. For the money you cna't go wrong
Have just received my backrest for my M1800R,(M109R) and as said took 5 minutes to fit and having asked for the bracket to be made longer, as in forward, is a perfect fit, thanks again.
This product is great and I love it thanks