SUZUKI M50 INSTALLATION ISTRUCTIONS
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Great quality, fast delivery. Would recommend
Love the backrest only thing is it said to mount on top of the front seat bracket which is impossible you have to mount it after the backseat bracket which makes for one hell of a time getting the seat back on' once I got it on it was fine and overall satisfied.
I just installed the backrest on my 05 Suzuki M50. Installation was easy. Very good quality. I bent the mount slightly to match my back and took it for a test ride. Can't be beat for the price!!! Thanks Grasshopper for an awesome transaction and product.