SUZUKI M50 INSTALLATION ISTRUCTIONS
1. Remove bolt holding passenger seat on and remove passenger seat
2. Remove two bolts holding passenger bracket and rear of drivers seat down.
3. Install new bracket over the drivers seat tab and reinstall passenger bracket.
4. Put passenger seat back on( it will be tight at first)
5. Install new backrest in the bracket and ride safe!
(if upright is loose put one piece of electrical tape around tongue and reinstall)
Posted by Mike Pore on 31st Aug 2013
I just installed the backrest on my 05 Suzuki M50. Installation was easy. Very good quality. I bent the mount slightly to match my back and took it for a test ride. Can't be beat for the price!!! Thanks Grasshopper for an awesome transaction and product.
Posted by Unknown on 6th Mar 2012
gave extra support for long trips and was easy to remove for leaving it parked or just making a quik trip when it is unnecessary.