M90 Installation Instructions
1. Remove driver seat exposing release mechanism
2. Remove two screws holding release mechanism
3. Place supplied bracket over release mechanism and install using supplied screws
4. Remove rubber washers from the bottom of drivers seat and reinstall seat
5. Slide backrest into sleeve, make sure it is fully seated and ride safe!
Posted by Pierre on 28th Jul 2015
This was truly an easy install. It took less than 2 minutes. It gives added support i need so that my back doesn't hurt after a long day of riding. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it isn't adjustable. I could go for it being an inch or two closer to me for a firmer contact. It was delivered quickly and a fair price, I am happy with it.