M90 Installation Instructions
1. Remove driver seat exposing release mechanism
2. Remove two screws holding release mechanism
3. Place supplied bracket over release mechanism and install using supplied screws
4. Remove rubber washers from the bottom of drivers seat and reinstall seat
5. Slide backrest into sleeve, make sure it is fully seated and ride safe!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had been looking these past 7 years for a driver's backrest for my 2011 Suzuki M50. I could not find one either at Suzuki or an aftermarket company. I took a chance and ordered the backrest for the M90/M109 and as luck would have it, it also fits the M50 set up? Why is this not indicated on your website? Now that I can ride with a backrest, my back thanks you..On a side note, the extended bolts were not included in the packaging.
This was truly an easy install. It took less than 2 minutes. It gives added support i need so that my back doesn't hurt after a long day of riding. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because it isn't adjustable. I could go for it being an inch or two closer to me for a firmer contact. It was delivered quickly and a fair price, I am happy with it.